• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some advice please,

Anna xx

Warren Scout
So Cosmo & Smudge are both 16 weeks now, not spayed yet I plan to book them in for beginning of september, they seem to get on fab ( are sisters ) and ive never seen them fight they like to groom each other a lot too! My worry only arose this evening,

Cosmo is the more lively of the pair, very friendly ( doesnt like being picked up ) but what rabbits truly do.. she will come up to me when I go clean them or go and sit out there, Smudge on the other hand truly hates being picked up, also doesn't care for much human contact is much happier left to it, if I sit in there she has only just started coming up to me for food but one small movement from me and she scarpers ( so im working on this slowly ) well today I had a thorough clean of their home so I had put them on the grass well I thought id get in n try check them over ( no soft poops fab - claws look fine - they are on slabs most of the time - coats are lovely n soft im happy.. then I notice a patch of hair missing on smudge n think fgs she aint gna love me.. so I manage to grab her much against her will had a look and she has a small circle of hair missing on her back up towards like the top towards the head and a small ish cut.. but its not deep and looks like its pretty much healing..? Im wondering if Cosmo is over grooming her? Can this happen as she's fine everywhere else..

Thanks x

Back