• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane roughing it in Yvettes Garden...**titters**

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
photo0260_001.jpg

photo0262.jpg

photo0264.jpg
photo0263.jpg

Well, it does look like her but Ive a feeling its not her really......:roll::roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

You wouldn't catch Lady Jane in a garden - when I've tried to put her in the outside run on the grass she sat on the ledge and refused to come down :lol:

Mrs Bun**sniffs and wipes her nose on her sleeve** yeah, but we do look alike,dont we??

Mrs Bun How old are you,Lady?? Where were you born?? We MUST be related,surely???

Lady: I have no idea where I come from, or exactly how old I am. I was dumped in a box with some other bunnies, and I had a nasty bite on my leg, but the RSPCA people took me in until I could sort myself out with a home where I could be suitably spoiled :D

Lady: I have no idea where I come from, or exactly how old I am. I was dumped in a box with some other bunnies, and I had a nasty bite on my leg, but the RSPCA people took me in until I could sort myself out with a home where I could be suitably spoiled :D

Mrs Bun Well,Im 4 on the 4th Nov, and Im married to Roland....

Mrs Bun But...But ....you just said you have no idea how old you are.....

Lady: Well, the RSPCA lady thought I was about a year.....but mummy and Nanny Pat and the nice vet lady thought I was probably younger. Maybe I'm your great great great niece?

Lady: Well, the RSPCA lady thought I was about a year.....but mummy and Nanny Pat and the nice vet lady thought I was probably younger. Maybe I'm your great great great niece?

Mrs Bun **mutters under breath**........Well,anyway,no matter how old you are, Keep using the wrinkle cream...it seems to be working!!!

Back