• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane's tiring afternoon.

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Hello, Lady Jane here. I'm having to type my own post as my secretary is busy :roll:

Anyway, here is a little video of me playing with my toilet tube toys:

And some pictures of me with the toys:

piggiesnewhutcLJwithtoysetcaugust2011014.jpg

piggiesnewhutcLJwithtoysetcaugust2011015.jpg

piggiesnewhutcLJwithtoysetcaugust2011016.jpg

piggiesnewhutcLJwithtoysetcaugust2011017.jpg

There were yummy treats inside! I soon had them open.

piggieslouisandLJaugust2011003.jpg

It was very tiring, though. I should have got my butler to open them....

piggieslouisandLJaugust2011008.jpg

And I asked for a nose rub from mummy for playing so nicely!

piggieslouisandLJaugust2011015.jpg

I can't watch the video because I am work. :(

However the pictures are just :love::love::love::love: especially the last one! :love::love:

Oh Lady you are so beautiful, did you make those toys yourself, I hope you made some for your boys too Lady Jane and don't forget to put a treat inside, mommy will know if you have eaten them all yourself as they will not rattle

Oh Lady you are so beautiful, did you make those toys yourself, I hope you made some for your boys too Lady Jane and don't forget to put a treat inside, mommy will know if you have eaten them all yourself as they will not rattle

I had fenugreek crunchies inside.

Mummy says she made some last year for The Boys and they ignored them :roll: Silly Boys!

She looks like a giant in the 3rd last pic :lol:
Lol her head is touching the ceiling of the hutch/run

Great pics - love the hutch decoration

Lady: Thank you. I have made mummy buy lavender paint for the outside of my hutch and run. The inside walls are all going to be cream. I still have to decide where to get the toilet fitted (my nice ceramic one), and I'm not quite sure where to hang my glitter ball yet.....

She's really beautiful, I :love: her. You didn't get the message she didn't want the second ball there though did you?! But she pushed it off so politely every time :D

I would have thought home-made toys from recycled material would have been beneath her ladyship. :lol:

Back