• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've started bonding! Photos added!

clarebear

Mama Doe
Decided to start bonding Bramble and Bungee, so put them in the playpen together yesterday afternoon for the first time.

Bramble chased Bungee quite a bit, but they also sat happily eating their hay together. Bramble tried humping Bungee a couple of times, but other than that they seem to like each other! So far so good.....am going to try it again in a little while.

Last edited:
oooh good luck hun keep me updated sounds good so far, :)
keep me updated
:)
i uploaded some new pictures earlier of the whole bunch plus bungees sister :)

has her ear straightened up or stayed flopped?

oooh good luck hun keep me updated sounds good so far, :)
keep me updated
:)
i uploaded some new pictures earlier of the whole bunch plus bungees sister :)

has her ear straightened up or stayed flopped?

Oh lovely I will have a look at the photos. Bungee's ear has staightened up again! :)

Day 2

Bonding still going well. Lots of eating and some laying down! Bramble still ocassionally trying to hump Bungee, but she does tend to just flop out onto him - the floozie! :lol:

Bungee keeps lowering her head for Bramble to groom her, but he's having none of it!

021sso.jpg

022zu.jpg

The plan was to bond them in the living room, so I could sleep on the couch. However......I kinda started it in the garden......better get my sleeping bag out! :roll: :lol:

More bonding yesterday with Bramble and Bungee, some grooming - I actually cheated a bit and put some banana on their heads!

Bramble still trying ocassionally to hump Bungee, but lots of eating and some chasing. They seem fairly relaxed with each other.

More photos!

001zkr.jpg

002uwx.jpg

003ul.jpg

004gzg.jpg

005zst.jpg

bonding thoughts

really hope the bonding goes to plan sending bonding vibes x they are both so adorable and have fun sleeping outside :)

Have decided that I can always sleep in the outbuilding! Or do you think it would be possible to move them indoors in the same playpen?

Back