• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

trying to strike a pose here..

elis-mum

Mama Doe
sid and jazz.
newtatt2-1.jpg

not now jazz.. i'm trying to pose here!
newtatt3-1.jpg

don't make me come over there..
newtatt4-1.jpg

thankyou. :D

Jazz constantly teases Sid, he acts all cool for a while but can never resist in the end! :roll::lol:

both cross breeds. :D

Sid is a rottie x husky. he is 11 now and follows me everywhere (even to the toilet) and cries if i even go out to the bin and leave him! he is such a big softie with everyone and everything but big to look at, his feet are massive!.. he is my baby! :love:

Jasmine is a rottie x akita. she is 2 now, we got her 18 months ago from a re home place. she is crackers but very loving and loves other dogs (for some reason especially small ones! :?) she is turning out to be a lovely dog as well.

when she is out and her ears are pricked up and her tail is up and curled around you can really see the akita in her... like this!

morejazzpix006-1.jpg

sid is more rottie.

SIDNEY.jpg

OH yea I can tell th way of the rottweiler with that shaped face nd the Akita with her tail yup adoraple.Yea I'm kinda like a dog loonie I know almost every breed but i love bunnies too and know most of them breeds too. Well really I'm an animal adorer. But being an animal adorer doesn't get you closer to getting 10 mpets as seen as I've got one pet and probably the craziest about animals in my whole school :wave:

i was like that.. i was made to wait for my first dog until i was 13. i was working in kennels from being 12 to 16.

when my dad agreed to my first dog i took him to obedience and apart from school i never went anywhere without him. i was 18 when i moved out and he went with me, then i got tyke as well.

i love dogs a lot and spent hours learning breeds and tempraments. my dad used to think i'd grow out of it but years later he agreed he was wrong!
i'm the crazy animal mad one of my family and i wouldn't change a thing! :D

i was like that.. i was made to wait for my first dog until i was 13. i was working in kennels from being 12 to 16.

when my dad agreed to my first dog i took him to obedience and apart from school i never went anywhere without him. i was 18 when i moved out and he went with me, then i got tyke as well.

i love dogs a lot and spent hours learning breeds and tempraments. my dad used to think i'd grow out of it but years later he agreed he was wrong!
i'm the crazy animal mad one of my family and i wouldn't change a thing! :D

My parents arn't the animal loving type I never think animal mad mums get put with animal mad kids it's just now fair :lol:

My parents arn't the animal loving type I never think animal mad mums get put with animal mad kids it's just now fair :lol:

mine weren't really but they saw how serious i was and took the plunge so you never know.
they might just be making sue its not a fad! :roll:

Back