• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to make your own rabbit ball

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
You will need -
1 toilet role tube
pair of scissors
small treats (optional)

1. Flatten Down the toilet role tube

2. Cut strips through the toliter role tube
PICT0426.jpg

3 Overlap al the circle strips ontop of each other.
PICT0428.jpg

4. Once you have used all the strips the ball should look like this
PICT0430.jpg

5 (optional) for the bunnies to have more fun, you can place treats inside the ball for them to get out
PICT0432.jpg

I've made these before and Hobbes enjoyed it however sometimes the rings just wouldnt stay together whilst i was making it.

I just made one and stuffed it full of hay :). Doesn't look quite as good as yours but bunnies aren't complaining so thats good with me.

i've just made two balls and put some herbs in them my rabbits have gone mental they are so happy thanks for the idea:love:

This is such a lovely idea, made one for Stephen, filled it with herbs and biscuit treats but he just licked it and left it! Ho hum, he's so difficult to please sometimes!

would it work if you did it like a lantern? flatten the cardboard roll, cut lines down leaving centimetre at top and bottom uncut. open up roll, press lightly, makes a lantern shape. stuff with hay and the odd treat.

Back