• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indy in a box - new pics post 14

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_6405.jpg

IMG_6407.jpg

IMG_6408.jpg

IMG_6410.jpg

Last edited:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I love your kitty :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:lol: I am the opposite, can get brill photos of the buns but not Minnie!

I haven't managed to get any good photos of the rabbits for ages.

They are very "hidey" at the moment though.
I feel like all I have are pictures of them in the cage, I like free range pictures.

But when they are free-ranging they are either dashing around making blurry photos or hiding so I can't get a picture :lol:

Ah she is just gorgeous :love:

Thank you, I've had cats before, but he is undoubtedly my favourite.
I don't know what it is about him.

He seems to sense when I need him to sit on my knee and give me a cuddle and yet also know the times when that isn't what I need, so just sit next to me instead :love:

I'm up for the challenge :evil: :lol: :lol: He's such a cutie!!

:lol:

He's gorgeous :love: i love him. it feels like he has been here forever :love:

Him and the rabbits are slowly getting used to each other as well.
They've only had 2 encounters out in the open, worried about him hurting the rabbits.
But they do good so far :love:

:lol:

He's gorgeous :love: i love him. it feels like he has been here forever :love:

Him and the rabbits are slowly getting used to each other as well.
They've only had 2 encounters out in the open, worried about him hurting the rabbits.
But they do good so far :love:

Aw, thats good :love: I have always wanted a cat, I know most about cats but have never had one :lol: One day I hope to get a house that's cat safe :love: (One that's not by a main road and with three terriers!) :)

is he peaing on the hay:shock:
hes grown:love:

No lol, he's got a really weird tail.

Sometimes it looks normal, other times it's raised like that and at other times it's got a kink in it that makes it look broken or something :lol:

He sure has, he's getting big sooo quickly. I can't believe how fast he's growing!!!

Back