• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

weight question

lucy24

Mama Doe
hi i just wanted to know what breed of bunnies are between 2-2.5kg? is this a medium size? like a dwarf lop? also whats classed as small medium exactly?

thank you:wave:

My dwarf lop is closer to 3kg.

My dutch boy is about 2.2kg though.

I think a small rabbit would be a netherland dwarf. I cant think of any other small ones.

Spenser is often considered a big boy, but he last weighed 2.6kg which is more like medium sized. :wave:

Found a conversion calculator...apparently Sarge is the little guy on this forum at 1.9kg! Or as I know it, 4.2 lbs.

Still pretty big as American Lionheads go. For shows, they're not supposed to exceed 3.75 lbs.

I know nothing about breeds but Nutmeg is a half nethie, half lionhead cross and is my smallest at 1.3kg, Mini and Mischa are both mini lops and are both 1.8kg, Smudge is a half lionhead, half lop cross and is 2.1kg.

ah ok, thanks everyone,:wave: i was just wondering really as i often get confused about how big certain rabbits are etc...

Back