• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LARGE Spider! eeeek!

chelle

Warren Veteran
Im cleaning out the buns area's.....water & vinigar wipe down like normal...and see wee on the roof of the lower level so I wipe it and then along the edge...as Im doing this I see a blackish thing...but my hand was already in motion and wiping towards me.....SUDDENLY I'VE WIPED THIS HUGE HUGE HUGE SERIOUSLY HUGE AT LEAST 5CM DIAMETER SPIDER ONTO MY FACE!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

OMG! I flicked it off and it went onto my arm...all the time with my head buried in the hutch...I jumped back out and stood there in shock as it ran away and then I started shrieking and jumping about shaking myself off! I dont know where it went! It was massive.....uuuuuuuuuuurghhhhhhhhhhhh......My OH looked abit startled and then laughed loads and loads!
Usually Im not too fazed...buuuuutttt

eeeeeekkk......was abit large for my liking...:shock:

Im sort of laughing now!:lol::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have a pet spider now :D
The other day I found him running along my arm. Little guy just appeared on my bed again, clearly having a midnight walk!

I have a pet spider now :D
The other day I found him running along my arm. Little guy just appeared on my bed again, clearly having a midnight walk!

:shock: Just a free ranging one?

This one was just black and big....and covered half my face! eeeekkkkkkuuuurgh!:shock::lol:

Ive seen alot of baby ones though recently in my bathroom...Ive been saving them by getting them on a tissue and putting them out the window...next day I have to collect the tissues from outside! :roll::lol:

This one was just black and big....and covered half my face! eeeekkkkkkuuuurgh!:shock::lol:

Ive seen alot of baby ones though recently in my bathroom...Ive been saving them by getting them on a tissue and putting them out the window...next day I have to collect the tissues from outside! :roll::lol:

Just a little house spider, but if he turns up again he'll need a name :lol:

We had a spiders nest in the kitchen once :D When they hatched there was tonnes of them :lol:

I like spiders, long as they're not dangerous like black widows. This is my favorite type of spider, SOOOOO adorable and soo tiny even though they don't look it in the pic! :D http://www.google.com/imgres?q=crab...&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:30&biw=1280&bih=685 We've got them all over the yard, which is great except when you walk through their web.

They're sweet little things though and not dangerous at all. The pointy things aren't so pointy, except to insects I suppose.

This made me laugh!

Goodness. :shock: I saw a strange insect in Spenser's hutch the other day - I suppose it's unavoidable the creatures get in. Poor Mr McFlurry has frequent visits from snails. They leave a trail over his food and then he can't/won't eat it. :(

I hate spiders although i must admit the jumping spider is adorable!!!
jumpy spiddy

:lol::lol::lol::lol:They look so cute!

I like spiders, long as they're not dangerous like black widows. This is my favorite type of spider, SOOOOO adorable and soo tiny even though they don't look it in the pic! :D http://www.google.com/imgres?q=crab...&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:30&biw=1280&bih=685 We've got them all over the yard, which is great except when you walk through their web.

They're sweet little things though and not dangerous at all. The pointy things aren't so pointy, except to insects I suppose.

OMG! It looks like a skull on its back!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This made me laugh!

:oops::oops::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back