• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any advice welcome

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
:wave:

as of tomorrow i will be bunny mummy to two buns (they will be two years old in december)

i have only ever had one bun at a time and would appreciate any advice you have on having bun plus one.

is it true that if i take one bun to the vets, i have to take the other, as one returning with a strange smell will freak the other out?

em x

:wave:

as of tomorrow i will be bunny mummy to two buns (they will be two years old in december)

i have only ever had one bun at a time and would appreciate any advice you have on having bun plus one.

is it true that if i take one bun to the vets, i have to take the other, as one returning with a strange smell will freak the other out?

em x

Its not that much different to be honest. Yes taking two together is better for company too. Make sure that one doesnt get all the food/ water

It's best to take them together, they can get quite upset when split, even for a few hours.

Back