• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snotty nose

breeze

Mama Doe
decided give nails a trim tonight and iv noticed honey has got abit of a snotty nose.its clear discharge on one nostril?it is worth a vet trip or what?she seems fit and well in herself

I would say yes. Could be nothing but might be 'snuffles' My Basil has this at the moment and has been given antibiotics. :):)

decided give nails a trim tonight and iv noticed honey has got abit of a snotty nose.its clear discharge on one nostril?it is worth a vet trip or what?she seems fit and well in herself

i would take her to the vet, not panicky but it's always worth a check.

em

Sorry I don't know the answer to this:oops: Basil is a single bun and hasn't been in contact with any other rabbits. He seemed fine in himself, eating and drinking and binkying ok, but he kept making these little snuffly sounds, so I took him to the vet. Don't really know how he caught it.

Last edited:
Back