• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Womble's first day.

meadowsweet

Mama Doe
Today was Womble's first full day in his new home.
He had a good night and but not eaten much this morning, he had a quiet morning on his own and then this afternoon he was introduced to two new friends Dandy and Bluebelle.
All went very well,Dandy tried a bit of humping both Womble and Bluebelle but not for long.:oops:
Then Womble went exploring on his own.
Eventually Womble went and sat next to Bluebelle and she licked his ear then Dandy went and snuggled in between them.
They had about 3 hours together, so a good start to hopefully a bond.
This evening Womble is a lot more animated and has eaten a small amount so hopefully he is feeling more at home.:love:

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

The boys
IMG_1751.jpg

Hello Bluebelle

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

All together now
IMG_1726.jpg

Lots of ears and fluff
IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

What a lovely new beginning for Womble.
He looks so at home with his new friends.
:love::love:

Oh my, how cute do they all look together. :love::love::love: So lovely to see Womble with his new pals. :D

I'm sitting here with the biggest smile on my face. :D

What a gorgeous trio. :love: I'm so happy for Womble.:love:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That is far tooooooooooooooo cute.:love::love::love::love::love:

They are such wonderful pictures. So happy for your lovely Womble.

eeeeeeeeeeeek! Wonderful to hear he is settling well! Youve got to put those pics in the new book for RU! :love:

Back