• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the one day i don't want snuggle buns

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
and the pair of them decide I am their new favourite toy :lol:

Not complaining or anything, it's nice that bubbles is building up her trust with me :)
But seriously, I have an Indy asleep on my shoulders, a Snowball asleep on my knee and a Bubbles sat on my feet.

Honestly fuzzballs, it's soooo hot, I look like I've just had a shower because I am so minking and sweaty. please go awaaaaaay and let me cool down, i'm boiling alive :lol:

Sure is :love:

Not complaining of course- I will love it in winter.

But I am already dangerously overheated, they weren't helping matters :lol:

Oh wow thought it would be ages before they could be out and about, fingers crossed it works out for me like that, Kittens husbun is arriving tm and i was thinking it would be weeks before she could have a good run around! Nervous but excited now one more sleep before he arrives :love:

overheated with cuddle is never a bad thing x

Oh wow thought it would be ages before they could be out and about, fingers crossed it works out for me like that, Kittens husbun is arriving tm and i was thinking it would be weeks before she could have a good run around! Nervous but excited now one more sleep before he arrives :love:

overheated with cuddle is never a bad thing x

they have been bonded for about a month now. i took it really slow on the space increases. that's the best advice i can give - move really slow.

I hope that they bond easily for you :love:

they have been bonded for about a month now. i took it really slow on the space increases. that's the best advice i can give - move really slow.

I hope that they bond easily for you :love:

Ive got everything crossed and have Rykat (its her foster) here to help and extras at the end of the phone so have all bases covered also got extra plasters, gardeneing gloves and a bottle of wine going to be a long weekend!;)

Back