• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some help please......

hannah C

Alpha Buck
hiya everybody!

sorry im not around much anymore. but i have a problem (i think) with steve and i hope you can help!

one of his ears has lopped over, the first day was in the hot weather, sometimes he puts both down when its warm bt they always go up again. but this is just the one and its still like that.... any ideas? hes eating, dinking, pooing and cleaning himself so im not overly worried just yet but it does seem strange.

It may well be due to the heat but have a check within the ear canal (sniff it too) as an ear can lop in the early stages of an ear infection. I suspect it'll be the heat though :)

just a quick update, took steve to the vets and he had an ear infection.....something just wasnt right with him even though he was acting normal......now got ear drops. great fun i must say!

Back