• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i know they won't but...

Random :lol: my bunnies don't eat spiders.

i don't agree with genetic engineering, but to create pets who eat spiders would be great! my friends who have cats say that they just find little spider bodies as the cats have eaten the legs!

i know that "spiders eat flies" yada, yada, but at this time of year and next month especially i am inundated with giant eight legged beasties, AND NOT ONCE have i seen one of the big ******* eating a fly!!

em x

i don't agree with genetic engineering, but to create pets who eat spiders would be great! my friends who have cats say that they just find little spider bodies as the cats have eaten the legs!

i know that "spiders eat flies" yada, yada, but at this time of year and next month especially i am inundated with giant eight legged beasties, AND NOT ONCE have i seen one of the big ******* eating a fly!!

em x

:shock:I know what you mean!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Same here - we had our first one yesterday, and I was so distressed because it seems to be a month early. I got OH up specially to put it out, and he DROPPED IT! ugh!

I trained my childhood dog to eat spiders :oops: then he'd get all excited and pleased with himself and I had to stroke him at arms length because I found it digusting that he had a spider in his mouth! :lol: he was great at it!

Back