• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Thank You from Womble

meadowsweet

Mama Doe
There are lots of nice kind people to thank for all your kindness in helping me but the ones I know are....

My lovely foster Mum at Barnsley Animal Rescue for taking me in and looking after me so well.:p
Honeybunny for donating the 'womble' prize for the fundraiser competition.:wave:
Buttercup,Clover,Dandelion and Lady Jane for donating a prize and helping their Mum (Blackberry & Co) raise funds for my care.:wave:
' Fluffers' for my treats :love:

Buttercup,Clover,Dandelion and Lady Jane for my treats:love:

Pudding777 who took me on the first part of my journey down to my new home.:D
Brinsley Bunnies who gave me bed and breakfast and offered to keep me until September if my new Mum couldn't get me.:wave:
Tracy who gave up her evening at very short notice to take me part of the direction down to meet my new Mum.:D
And to all the other people here who have offered and donated their time,money and kindness.

THANK YOU

IMG_1761.jpg

womble you are so lovely . ..

I have a small feeling that we should add all the buns here for being so good on the Open Day and helping raise lots of funds for you too!

Your very welcome little man..... you are very special. :love:

Now would you like to tell us who's bottom is cuddling up to you please :p

Bless little Womble, he's such a cutie :love:. Paws crossed for a long and happy life in his new home :D

You're very welcome Womble. :wave: It was a pleasure to be your chauffeur. :love:

You're looking cuter than ever. :love::love:

Back