• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flies?

minilops79

Warren Scout
There everywhere :evil: Is it a particular fly that causes fly strike or any?? There was a fly in the shed earlier and I wouldnt leave till I had shoed it out! Was going to get some fly paper to put up in there but does it just attract more or just get rid of the ones that happen to fly in there?

I would like to know the answer to this too :wave: Fly paper will stop any that are already in the shed I belive, I have some strips up in my bunnies shed.

Grin is selling some cute little citronella diffusers to deter flies :). They're in the items for sale section, and I think proceeds go towards a rescue.

Grin is selling some cute little citronella diffusers to deter flies :). They're in the items for sale section, and I think proceeds go towards a rescue.

Thank you AnnieElms - i'll be getting more stock to make more shortly - i am taking orders now though and all proceeds will be going to good use!! :wave:

Thank you AnnieElms - i'll be getting more stock to make more shortly - i am taking orders now though and all proceeds will be going to good use!! :wave:

You must think I am stalking you and your citronella diffusers :lol::oops:

Back