• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess the Bunny game - a bit of fun

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Webble and I were discussing an old thread earlier that was a lot of fun, and we decided to start it up again. :D

I will post photos of 5 RU bunnies and you need to guess them all (name of bunny and their mummy or daddy's username). Whoever gets them all right can then make a new picture and so on. Please post your guesses on the thread and the person who posted the picture will say when somebody has guessed them all correctly.

I've made it quite easy to break you all in gently. ;)

1-1-1.jpg

ETA: Well done to Loosy and wally4eva who guessed them all correctly. Please look out for the next round coming soon. Answers to round one are as follows:

1 - Humphrey - Hugo's There
2 - Lola - bensonlola
3 - Louie - *lily*
4 - Tinkerbell - nursecroft
5 - Beige - rabswood

Last edited:
Not sure about 4 ... but think I know who bunny belongs to... :? I think I know the others, but remember how badly I did in the guess the bunny fundraiser? :oops::lol:

Ooh, I liked that game! Recognise a few of those buns, will have to do some detective work for the rest. Should we just write the names here or PM them?

Are we allowed to post the name of one bunny and help another RUer?
So we can move onto the next level ;)

I *think* i know 3. I'm ashamed!!! *Off to scour pics thread* :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think I know them all possibly, a couple I know are one or t'other. What does one do, pm you? Post here?

1 Humphrey Cushion (Hugo's There)
2. Lola (Bensonlola)
3. Louie (Lily)
5. Beige (Rabswood)

Off to search photos and stories for the other one.

Last edited:
You are supposed to write your guesses here guys. I think 3 is lilys louise and 5 is Beige but dont know the others

edit is 2 Carlton and 4 is bugging me

You are supposed to write your guesses here guys. I think 3 is lilys louise and 5 is Beige but dont know the others

edit is 2 Carlton and 4 is bugging me

Oh right!:D
These are my guesses then.:D
1 - Humphrey - Hugo's There
2 - Lola - bensonlola
3 - Louie - *lily*
4 - Tinkerbell - nursecroft
5 - Beige - rabswood

Last edited:
Back