• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ello rwoo!

lucy24

Mama Doe
My name is charlie and...wait is ma microfone on?...oh k well as i was sayin, i am charlie and i ams looking for a lady fwend. :) cos although mummeh is lovely she cant clean me like i want her too as she says she doent want fluff on her tongue! anyway if their r some small ladies out their please post to say hello:wave: Mummeh says we still have to persuade grandmummeh to have a fwend so i needs ur help pleese! ....pictures r welcomes:D

SAM_3674.jpg

Hello Charlie :wave: I am sure the ladeez will be banging at your door very soon. You iZ a handsum boy! :love::love:

Get your mummeh to have a look on the Rabbit Rehome site (there's a link at the bottom right of the page on the green bar) and she can see pics of buns that need homes - you can search for small single girly buns and see if there's any local to you at a rescue where you could go speed dating.

If there aren't any local, Honeybunny's rehomes nationally and has lots of single girls in, quite a few are small too! (If they're not all on Rabbit Rehome yet, you could search for the pictures on here.)

Get your mummeh to have a look on the Rabbit Rehome site (there's a link at the bottom right of the page on the green bar) and she can see pics of buns that need homes - you can search for small single girly buns and see if there's any local to you at a rescue where you could go speed dating.

If there aren't any local, Honeybunny's rehomes nationally and has lots of single girls in, quite a few are small too! (If they're not all on Rabbit Rehome yet, you could search for the pictures on here.)

i wil tels memmeh:wave:;)

OOOOOO hwandswome u lwooking fwor lwady owwww I wish I wsn't spwayed. Mwummy Mwe hwate u. Oh well u stwill handsome :love:.

Signed Liquorice

DSCF2002.jpg

I rweally wish :)

Fweinds though

charlie: damn! i suppose threes a crowd?

:lol::lol:

Beano: I wouldn't say that with you! :love:

Gordon: :roll:

:lol: He's very cute, best wishes in finding him a ladybun. :) I found Beano a husbun (Gordon) from here, it took me a while to convince my mum but once she saw Gordon's picture! :lol: :love:

Back