• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some f****ing peope

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
just took a piggie from rspca inspector ..

it was found wrapped in cling film and stuffed in a cereal box ... :shock: :shock: :evil:

as expected he is rather traumatised .. :(:(

sick ! :evil:

Evil :censored: :censored:s

I don't know how you folks in rescue can face stuff like this all the time, thank God for people like you who keep them safe

This week I reported a hutch on a boat (has been there for ages but things getting worse) where 3 pigs were left in a hutch 3ft by 1ft with no water at all on these hot days.

Apparently they owners had gone on holiday.

The conditions are awful and have been reported loads of times but RSPCA always say they will remove them 'next time'

I guess now I can see why the RSPCA have other things worse to deal with.

PS I did give them water before the inspector came else they would have died

This week I reported a hutch on a boat (has been there for ages but things getting worse) where 3 pigs were left in a hutch 3ft by 1ft with no water at all on these hot days.

Apparently they owners had gone on holiday.

People always look at me like I'm crazy when I take Beau away with me, even when it's just one night, or when I board him somewhere. I presume they would expect me to just leave him at home with a pile of carrots?!:evil:

Back