• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rspca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
For the individual who reported the bunnies here as underweight and emaciated, you will be disappointed, as the inspector noted all were in good condition bar Sahara who is being monitored after rearing her babies took a lot out of her.

She loved the large hutches we have, and the colour scheme they are in, that makes the hutches brighter. Also loved the variety of handmade and bought toys to keep them stimulated.

Find something more productive to do with your time ;)

I took her on a guided tour :lol:

She loved the big squishy frenchie boys! And adored JellyBean!

Gosh :shock:

Hope it's not anyone you know.

I've had someone make a comment before that some of my rabbits are skinny, but in that case it was because the persons own rabbit was rather obese. I would have been mortified if they had reported me. BTW we do have a couple of thin rabbits here because they are unwell and can't put weight on, but I'm sure that's probably the case with any rescue or sanctuary.

I have a few inklings to be honest.

I said to her, I get them come in in all states/conditions here, as a rescue, and unfortunately it is down to me to rectify what others have done to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back