• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Harry and Jasper x

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
I made this for harry and jasper who both passed away 3 days apart x Both were extremly special bunny's.
Harry was my bunny who I miss ever so much, my heart feels empty without himx i love you so much harry, I will never forget you. Slepp tight gorgous boy x
Jasper is Emma's bunny (mischeif and tinks mum) I got to meat jasper and Emma for the first time last year and we have been to several shows together. jasper was an exremley specail bunny, who will be greatly missed x Emma loves him so much and I know that jasper loved her aswell. x
here is a little Picture I made for the two specially bunnies, both taker far to soon x But will remain forever in our hearts xxx

harryandjasper.jpg

That's so lovely!:love::love:

Once again I'm in tears over both of them. Their not my rabbits but I still can't believe they are both gone. I've heard so much about them and was so looking forward to maybe meeting them both.:love:

Binky Free Gorgeous Boys.
xxxx

Just wanted to add the video I made for them to this thread, I hope that's ok.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBXGYo8c8Eg

aww that's lovely :love: Thank you for including jasper in it. :) It's so strange that they both loved jumping, both died so close together and possibly both of a brain tumor. The edit is lovely. :) Thanks again to Carys for the lovely video too x

Back