• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is expecting a delivery / replacement hay arrived today!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Between 12.24 and 13.24. :lol: Here's hoping he likes his new hay, but I know he definitely likes the other things that are coming. :D

Last edited:
Spenser is disappointed. :( They have sent the wrong hay. :roll: We ordered Alpine meadow hay, but Alpine hay with camomile has come. I don't think he likes camomile so I am hoping to get it exchanged.

Spenser is disappointed. :( They have sent the wrong hay. :roll: We ordered Alpine meadow hay, but Alpine hay with camomile has come. I don't think he likes camomile so I am hoping to get it exchanged.

:( Poor Spenser!!

My lot love this hay. Perhaps he will like it:?

Oh Spenser!!! My heart goes out to you. What a tough life you have.:roll:

If you need a shoulder to cry on....................pop down here. You are always most welcome!!! :D:D:D

Why not try a strand or two,Spensy,eh???
You may even like it.I know youre a fussy bun, but your mum does do her best.xxx

Why not try a strand or two,Spensy,eh???
You may even like it.I know youre a fussy bun, but your mum does do her best.xxx

Have been in touch with The Hay Epxerts to see if the hay can be exchanged, and as it was a packaging error at their end they are sending the correct hay out free of charge. :D We get to keep the camomile hay, so I will let you know if he likes it.

Have been in touch with The Hay Epxerts to see if the hay can be exchanged, and as it was a packaging error at their end they are sending the correct hay out free of charge. :D We get to keep the camomile hay, so I will let you know if he likes it.

:thumb: Hope he likes it, fingers crossed!!

Spenser condescended to nibble a few strands, then tipped it all out of the bowl. :roll: To be fair, it is nearly time for his evening greens and he may have thought I was fobbing him off with totally the wrong food... if hay can ever be 'wrong' for a rabbit. I took a photo and will download later.

Spenser's opinion of the new hay:

P8040421.jpg

That's great!:D

I guess it's not a great hit with Spenser then!:lol::love:

Back