• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just me...

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Or does everyone elses diet (veg wise) depend entirely on what the buns have? I rarely buy anything that the buns cant eat aswell :oops:

I don't really eat veg but I buy it for my son.

It doesn't affect what he eats, because the buns like the more "salady" things and lucas hasn't quite started enjoying salads yet. He's still more tomatoes, potatoes, carrots etc

I don't really eat veg but I buy it for my son.

It doesn't affect what he eats, because the buns like the more "salady" things and lucas hasn't quite started enjoying salads yet. He's still more tomatoes, potatoes, carrots etc

Yeh, its the salady stuff that mine love aswell. Cant remember theclast time I bought just a good old lettuce, its all rocket, mache and endive for us now (much to the distaste of OH :lol:)
I also find we eat broccolli alot because the buns like it, and when I buy fruit i quite offen "accidentally on purpose" opt for bananas as theyre my buns favpurite :oops:
Its quite nice when we all have the same thing for tea though :lol:

i'm the opposite.. i rarely eat anything i buy for the bunnies.

i was once telling hy OH we had no veg for tea, he looked and said kale, carrots and cabbage in there.. i said thats rabbit food!! :?

I tend to grow herbs for the bunnies. I like dual purpose veg but a lot of that is brassicas which I can't feed Mischa anyway. Fennel and carrots are good, bottoms for us, tops for the buns.

I look at my shopping and think, wow people must think we are really healthy but most of it is for the buns. :lol:
Celery, carrots, springs, Kale and apples. I have never cooked or tried spring greens or kale.:oops:

I look at my shopping and think, wow people must think we are really healthy but most of it is for the buns. :lol:
Celery, carrots, springs, Kale and apples. I have never cooked or tried spring greens or kale.:oops:

Me either. Apparently they are lovely finely chopped and put in a stir fry (?)

Me either. Apparently they are lovely finely chopped and put in a stir fry (?)

And I buy them finely chopped too. Have no idea why the bunnies prefer them chopped then whole.

But since they are cabbaggy I avoid. Its like those packs of salads, they are always full of red cabbage. Yuk Cabbage is pretty gross.:lol:

i buy with bunnies and piggies in mind and sometimes share.

i love iceberg lettuce but i can't remember the last time i bought one as i always thing 'nah, waste of money as the furries can't have it':lol:

Back