• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Womble in his new home

meadowsweet

Mama Doe
Womble was very good last night and has been having a little look around this morning although he is at the moment in his bunny hospital here until he is settled in and ready to be intriduced to his new friends.
His eye is still weeping so he's had his medicine drop that his kind foster Mum sent with him.
Womble has lots of thank you's to say to lots of very kind people here and will continue with them this afternoon when his Mum can sit down with him and chat.

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

he still holds his little leggy out sometimes

IMG_1659.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Womble. :wave: Lovely to see you looking so handsome in your new home. :love: I hope the journey did not tire you out too much.

Great to see you have arrived at your forever home Womble...

Please let us know later what you think of your new home and Mummy :p

You'll be having a relaxing day after your long journey...

:wave:

I'm a little bit jealous that you get to see that gorgeous bunster in the fur every day :lol: Oh, that ear, and that little smooshy face :love::love::love:

Hope you love every minute in your new home, Womble :love:

Oh look at him!! How do you get anything done?! :shock: I'd want to sit with him all the time :oops:

Back