• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So, I thought it was time you met my Bun! and 2 other guests!

:wave:

This is Casper, he is a Male Netherland Dwarf, his age is unknown as i rehomed him as he was found wandering the streets, he is vaccinated, he is due to be castrated when I return from my holiday, he currently lives in a hutch but has access to the run for the majority of the day, however this will all be changed soon as I am purchasing a shed with run/aviary attatched, he is a lovely boy, extremely friendly, loves to be handled, will follow me around wherever I go, and loves to fall asleep next to me!

Casperedit.png

This is Screamer and Bailey, they are both female and have been together since babies, I Rehomed them from a friend that could no longer afford to keep them :? anyway, they are lovely and very friendly they are just over a year old, I know they are not rabbits but just thought id share

IPOD210.jpg

IPOD123.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

:wave:

Casper is gorgeous and the piggies are lovely as well. My bunnies never sleep next to me.

Thanks for sharing.

Back