• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Urgent* Can Anyone Take in Two Rabbits, One With *UNTREATED* Retrobulbar Abscess

I wish I could help. :(

I have the space and the knowledge but I have no money. :(

I could foster if someone could pay. If it's any help I'm back on Saturday.

Hi Jenova- If you pm me details of your vets so i can contact them and see if some arrangement can be made.

Would you be able to foster long term if they were unrehomable bunnies due to ongoing health conditions?

Thanks
~Jane

Hi Jenova- If you pm me details of your vets so i can contact them and see if some arrangement can be made.

Would you be able to foster long term if they were unrehomable bunnies due to ongoing health conditions?

Thanks
~Jane

Thanks for the PM, I will be in touch later when I will hopefully have more details of the situation.

Sounds like Greenleaf have got this covered :D

Unfortunately we are very low on funds this month and short of space too, otherwise I'd try to help.

Sounds like Greenleaf have got this covered :D

Unfortunately we are very low on funds this month and short of space too, otherwise I'd try to help.

Thanks Amy

I am still trying to get more info on the situation, which is very local to me.

I would like to be able to accommodate the Rabbits myself, but I just dont have the space or funds and I am due to have Dental surgery soon.

Looks like this is sorted but if the bunnies are near you Jane and they still need some where to go urgently we are only 55 minutes drive away :wave:

Back