• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floor Licker!

lilgems91

Mama Doe
Does anybody elses rabbit like licking the hutch floor?

Mine does it all the time, just hope he's not the only one :lol:

mine are house buns....they wash and lick our lino floor....and the ones who have a base cage lick the floor of that too.

when i had a hutch in my lounge...i put lino squares in the bottom level and theyd wash that too. Not had any wood lickers....just chewers!:lol:

Beilidh licks the wood bit round the edges but not the actual ground :lol: Probably would if I didn't cover it with newspaper though,

mine are house buns....they wash and lick our lino floor....and the ones who have a base cage lick the floor of that too.

when i had a hutch in my lounge...i put lino squares in the bottom level and theyd wash that too. Not had any wood lickers....just chewers!:lol:

Aww bless them! The floor of his cage is wood and he just lies there licking it! I have no idea why, wondered if anybody else did :lol:

Beano used to lick one of my chairs in my room when she was a housebun, she now licks her toys, blankets and me very occassionally :love: Gordon licks their blankets and a toy that I got for him before he and Beano were bonded. Funny bunnies :lol:

Back