• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hear rabbits love doughnuts.

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
288729_10150267615504033_680594032_7597109_5038892_o.jpg

She's a BARC bunny and also a rex! What do you expect? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
She's so stunning! :love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you! :wave:
She looks like butter wouldn't melt :love::love::love::love:, but I'm sure she's plotting! :roll::lol:

Thank you! :wave:
She looks like butter wouldn't melt :love::love::love::love:, but I'm sure she's plotting! :roll::lol:

Oh, I'm sure she is. She waited until my back was turned to the computer then pinched the doughnuts :roll: She's shedding everywhere at the moment - anyone who says rexes don't moult needs to come and see the velvet layer clinging to my house and resisting the hoover! :lol:

Oh, I'm sure she is. She waited until my back was turned to the computer then pinched the doughnuts :roll: She's shedding everywhere at the moment - anyone who says rexes don't moult needs to come and see the velvet layer clinging to my house and resisting the hoover! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone who says rabbits are unintelligent is kidding themselves. She waits until we've turned away or are out of the room to do her mischief. When I went to Halfpenny's for the weekend, she got behind the fridge for the first time in months. :roll:

Anyone who says rabbits are unintelligent is kidding themselves. She waits until we've turned away or are out of the room to do her mischief. When I went to Halfpenny's for the weekend, she got behind the fridge for the first time in months. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Rabbits are not stupid! However, some bunnies are very intelligent and you seem to have one of them! :lol: Sadly, the more intelligent the bunny, the greater the chaos! :lol::lol::lol:

Back