• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sox and Jazzy had a big fight :'(

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
I've split them, I think if I wasn't there he'd have killed her :cry: I'm not sure what triggered it, I guess it was the smell of Beilidh or somthing :(

He humped her a few times but she ran away. Then about 30 mins later, Just out of no-where he attacked her, locked on and started humping her and trying to pull her fur out. She ran away and he locked on to her while chasing her into the hutch. They were chasing each other in circles really fast in the hutch, it was scary. My poor bunnies. :cry:

It's my fault. I shouldn't have bonded them before Jazzy was spayed. :cry: Stupid idiot I am.

Now poor Jazzy's stuck in a tiny crappy hutch with no run.

All 3 of them are stamping there feet cos of all the commotion.

Now I have 3 single buns, 2 of which are probably unhappy.

:(

((Big hug))
These things happen.Have a cuppa, and check theyre all ok.Get the spey done,keep your new scruffy gorgous fella out of the way and take time to rebond.
Theres always light at the end of the tunnel.xxx

((Big hug))
These things happen.Have a cuppa, and check theyre all ok.Get the spey done,keep your new scruffy gorgous fella out of the way and take time to rebond.

Tah for the hugs. They're all okay, if a bit peed off.She can't be spayed yet, too young. As soon as she's ready I will though.

Might just leave rebonding until Beilidh's neutered so i can just do the trio then..and not have to worry about Sox and Jazzy's bond breaking again. So for another, like, 4 months they'll all have to be lonely. great:cry::cry:

Tah for the hugs. They're all okay, if a bit peed off.She can't be spayed yet, too young. As soon as she's ready I will though.

Might just leave rebonding until Beilidh's neutered so i can just do the trio then..and not have to worry about Sox and Jazzy's bond breaking again. So for another, like, 4 months they'll all have to be lonely. great:cry::cry:

*hugs*

They'll be okay. Nahla has been single after she fell out with Benji and Cupcake and she's fine, it will just be temporary for her the same as it will be temporary for Sox, Jazzy and Beilidh xxxx

*hugs*

They'll be okay. Nahla has been single after she fell out with Benji and Cupcake and she's fine, it will just be temporary for her the same as it will be temporary for Sox, Jazzy and Beilidh xxxx

Thanks xx I'm mostly worried about Jazzy. She's never been single, ever. The stupid hutch she's in is tiny too, just under 5 ft I think. :cry: Uggghhhh.

Are you sure you have to wait that long to get them neutered? Boys can be neutered at 12 weeks and girls at about 14-16 weeks, if you have a bunny savvy vet.

((Big hug))

Wise words. :thumb:

Are you sure you have to wait that long to get them neutered? Boys can be neutered at 12 weeks and girls at about 14-16 weeks, if you have a bunny savvy vet.

Yep, Vet said he likes to do females at 5-6 months and boys whenever their plumbs drop (well obviously he didn't actually call them plumbs..)

Yep, Vet said he likes to do females at 5-6 months and boys whenever their plumbs drop (well obviously he didn't actually call them plumbs..)

How long will it be till she is 5 months? And I think plumbs tend to drop at 3-4 months. Then you've just got to wait a month (I'd say preferably 2 for him, so get him done asap) for hormones to settle. It wont be that long.

If you are worried about her, could you bring her inside till its time to bond?

Back