• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cherry & Ella Great news pt 24!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I'd post pics of two of the Honeybunnies playing

So Cherry..she is off to a new home ( again..hope this time it's forever)..very soon

cherryrun.jpg

and with the door shut..

cherryruna.jpg

and Miss Fuzzy-bum Ella:love:

ellarun.jpg

and with door shut

ellaruna.jpg

Last edited:
They're both lovely :love: I've always wondered this but do all the rabbits stay at your house well apart from the ones being fostered or is there a honey bunnies centre? Just wondered really. :)

no centre it is run from my home with lots of fosterers:D

Oh wow, i always knew you were dedicated but running it from your home is even more amazing. :) You must know every one of the bunnies so well. :D You must have a lot of room too to fit in such brilliant set-ups, lucky bunnies. :) xx

Last edited:
not all the bunnies have such roomy set up..these are made so they can be easily disinfected and buns swapped to get exercise
Sadly..we don't have the space to build huge enclosures for all
Swapping run time is hard work!
The long termers get more space and more time out..or go to foster homes for more attention
This year rehoming has been so slow..the rabbits have been more confined which is sad..we desperately need more homes

:wave::wave:
Hello Cherry!
Good news you're off to a home - I might have to ask Auntie Jill if we can pop round for noserubs before you go :love: I think you were the best behaved bunny we ever looked after!

Ella looks cute too :love:

Like the set ups Jill!

Just wondering, are most of your buns happy to use the runs in the afternoon? Spenser sleeps all afternoon. If I put him in the run then he just settles in his box or wooden tunnel until after he has his tea.

Just wondering, are most of your buns happy to use the runs in the afternoon? Spenser sleeps all afternoon. If I put him in the run then he just settles in his box or wooden tunnel until after he has his tea.
Depends..as they have rota run time they tend to make the most of it..but I don't put ramps to their hutches..why hutch doors shut in pic or some would not bother to get up:lol:

They look happy :love:

Milly came to me with so much character, proves your bunnies are well cared for and happy!

(Sometimes she has a bit too much character :lol: )

Ella is full of character but her coat is a nightmare..worse woolly I've ever known..she really ought to be shaved every few weeks:cry:

Back