• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

muuuuuum, get orf, leave me alone

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_6365.jpg

:shock::shock:

:lol:

ETA: you look really pretty in this photo too!! :)

I can assure you, they certainly are :lol:

He's still going through his biting hands phase at the minute which is getting rather painful ;)
I've been discouraging it, so he isn't as bitey as he was which is good :)

Pray tell me how you stop biting... and clawing... and curtain climbing :shock: :lol:

Pray tell me how you stop biting... and clawing... and curtain climbing :shock: :lol:

:lol::lol:
Indy has never curtain climbed thankfully.

The biting and clawing, when he does, I say "no bite indy" in a loud sharp voice and push him gently away.
he has sort of learned that i won't play with him when he is biting.

he still tries it, but a lot less than he used to, it's slow but we are getting there

i also find he bites less if i knacker him out with 30 minutes of playing with that bell on a stick i've got first before stroking him / letting him sit on my knee

Indy has never curtain climbed thankfully.

The biting and clawing, when he does, I say "no bite indy" in a loud sharp voice and push him gently away.
he has sort of learned that i won't play with him when he is biting.

he still tries it, but a lot less than he used to, it's slow but we are getting there

i also find he bites less if i knacker him out with 30 minutes of playing with that bell on a stick i've got first before stroking him / letting him sit on my knee

Minnie thinks hands are toys :oops:

She climbs the curtains in our bedroom, I think to try and get up to the windowsill where Miggy sits :lol:

Minnie thinks hands are toys :oops:

She climbs the curtains in our bedroom, I think to try and get up to the windowsill where Miggy sits :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Indy used to and I didn't mind, but then his bites started hurting, so I had to stop letting him :oops::oops::oops:

:lol::lol: excellent! is she any better at nighttime now?

and how are minnie and miggy getting on today :D

:lol::lol::lol:
Indy used to and I didn't mind, but then his bites started hurting, so I had to stop letting him :oops::oops::oops:

:lol::lol: excellent! is she any better at nighttime now?

and how are minnie and miggy getting on today :D

Yeh, Minnie hurts now, time to teach her no i think!

They seem ok which is brill!! Miggy still shows Minnie who is boss though :lol:

.. and I get woken by Minnie at 6am every day :lol:

Yeh, Minnie hurts now, time to teach her no i think!

They seem ok which is brill!! Miggy still shows Minnie who is boss though :lol:

.. and I get woken by Minnie at 6am every day :lol:

they have sharp teethsicles for such little kittens :lol:

Yay, I'm so pleased that they are getting on, it's great :D :lol: I don't doubt it, Miggy will always be the boss.

Pmsl, Indy isn't as bad as that, he wakes me at around 7.30 :lol:

Back