• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't wait to bond....

clarebear

Mama Doe
Wanna do it now *stomps foot*

Bungee had her spay just over a week ago, and is as bright as a button again, I'd love to put her in with Bramble right now! They have 'escaped' in the garden together a couple of times. Bramble chased Bungee a bit, but they seemed okay.....obviously this was only for a few moments.

I guess I should really wait the 6 weeks though eh? :roll:

Personally I only waited 2 weeks after Tinkerbell's spay to bond her with Simba. She was fully healed by then and had her post spay check up with the vet.

Is she acting hormonal still? I personally would wait, as I wouldn't take the rick if they fought. But everyone and every bun is different!

She hasn't ever really shown any signs of being hormonal! I even gave her Bramble's cuddly bunny to see what she did, but there was no humping. She's never sprayed either.

She went to the vets last Monday for her pre op check, and they said I could probably bond from this weekend.

Back