• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My quad (and guinea pig) have noms

Rodentranch

Alpha Buck
following on from Woody's thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=303159

my lot had noms too...

Why you shouldn't feed a Mogwai after midnight....

It turns into a Gremlin! :lol:

003-1.jpg

Daisy

008.jpg

Daisy and Herbie

016.jpg

Gremlin, Daisy, Herbie and Gandalf

011.jpg

Herbie is as usual wedged up to 'Momma' Gandalf (Gandalf obviously isn't really his mum but they seem to have adopted eachother :love:).

006.jpg

And Mr Piggie who still doesn't have a name. I hadn't heard him wheek (only had him about a day and a half) until I put the veggies in and then he went mental at me as he hadn't realised I put them on the top of the hideout but could obviously smell them! Had to show him where they were to shut him up :lol:

033.jpg

lovely pics. :love:

mr piggie is gorgeous. he looks like my piggy maisie, except she's got an orange patch on her face and he's got an orange foot! :love:

:lol: So cute! Are they the Gremlin and Gandalf that were in the rehoming section for quite a bit? I love them :love:

:lol: So cute! Are they the Gremlin and Gandalf that were in the rehoming section for quite a bit? I love them :love:

Yes they are! I was helping out at the rescue and fell in love with them :love: They have such fantastic personalities - everyone who overlooked them has really missed out on some special buns :p

The first pic of the black & white bunny reminds me of my Ben :love:

:lol:What is the orange thing he's eating, pepper?

Back