• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim has weed on himself.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
He was in the nebuliser and he must have urinated in there, but there was only a tiny puddle of wee on the floor and loads over his feet, his bum, his tail and above his tail. He left soggy wee footprints all over my parents' kitchen. :shock:

I've popped him back in the hutch for now to see if he can clean himself and will be checking on him in a bit. I hope it's nothing serious and he's just being a silly buns.

Sounds like a one off, the long journey, new place and the nebuliser.

Cutie-pie still has the odd wee here and there. Don't worry.

I'm hoping he just needed one so did it in the nebuliser/carry case and then just sat in it. :lol:

I'm hoping he just needed one so did it in the nebuliser/carry case and then just sat in it. :lol:

Sounds like it, not much room in a nebuliser. Cutie-pie manages to flick it everywhere. I can see it on the shirting boards and laminate floor.

as i get the nebuliser ready i tell bisc and matt to have wee wee's and they do! :shock: the reason i do this is because once bisc decided to wee in the box.. he looked relieved and poor matt looked yellow from being soaked! :lol::love: oops, i shouldn't laugh but the look on matts face! :shock: i think sometimes they just can't wait! :lol::love:

Brian wee'd on himself in his pet carrier once.... I think its because he was a bit stressed.

He cleaned himself up fine so i think he was just a little desperate. :)

Something else really funny, Grim isn't used to grass as I only have concrete in my yard (at my parents at the moment). He thinks the grass is a giant litter tray. He goes onto the grass to go to the toilet and then hops back onto the patio when he's done. :lol:

He cleaned himself up fine so i think he was just a little desperate. :)

Something else really funny, Grim isn't used to grass as I only have concrete in my yard (at my parents at the moment). He thinks the grass is a giant litter tray. He goes onto the grass to go to the toilet and then hops back onto the patio when he's done. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back