• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A couple more of my foster buns

Am home from work this afternoon so have put them in a run in the garden. They are loving it:love: and are happily nomming the brambles out there (my garden is very overgrown).

It will give me a chance to try and clear out the horrendous mess that is my lounge. The trio are Very Messy - not that I want to put off any potential forever homes - but their use of the litter tray isn't great.

I've just bought them a jingly ball from Wilkinsons - far cheaper than PAH - so I am hoping they will enjoy playing with that.

They all eat so much. Every last pellet and scrap of parsley and dandelion leaves disappeared and they were clambering at the corner of their run for more. I gave them some more hay - wicked Foster Mummy that I am!

Am going to try them with a carrot and the top later - just one between the three of them. Don't want to upset tiny tummies. Their poos are big for little bunnies - and a nice golden colour:)

Back