• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bumble Boo Bun

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper

You can see where Molly bit his face on this one:( There is still a slight mark on his fur where I put the sudacrem

Awwww poor boy. Are they getting on OK now?

Bumble is on his own at the moment:(

I was intending to bond him with my trio but after seeing Molly attack him so visciously I am wary. I live alone and would have to bond alone and am worried I wouldn't be able to cope if Molly and Bumble fought again.

I am hoping to adopt one of my foster buns to bond with Bumble but am waiting to hear from Kris if this is OK or not - she may want to rehome the Mum and two daughters altogether.

I need to sort something out asap as Bumble is lonely. He was fine when I first adopted him but I have noticed him gradually becoming less active and looking quite sad at times. He is still eating, drinking and pooping OK so I am sure he isn't physically ill. He actually eats loads:)

I will have to bond in my bedroom as my bonding pen and space is being used for my foster buns. It will make it easier being with the buns 24/7 though. I don't have a TV in my bedroom but do have a radio.

Back