• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Munchkin, Molly, Gemma and Dylan

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
This is Munchkin showing her moult:)

Munchkin22811.jpg

Her Mum, Molly, nomming some hay - I've discovered how to do thumbnail photos now - Wow!!

My elderly bun, Dylan, after his medication

Gemma enjoying her noms - George didn't want to have his photo taken and hid:(

Furby in his run

It's taken me a VERY long time to learn how to put photos on RU! But, now I have, I have a feeling I will be posting lots.

We can't stop you now Rhianna can we ? :lol:

Not that we'd want to, i've often wondered waht your buns look like! :)

ETA: rabbits, what you're rabbits look like!!! :oops:

So cute, especially Munchkins moult. :love::love::love:

Dylan doesn look like an old boy. He is lovely.

Dylan was very dark when I adopted him. He went grey about 3 or 4 years ago. I can't work out how old he is exactly as rescue didn't have his exact age when I rehomed him but he wasn't young then. I took my Bridge Bun, Daisy, speed-dating and she picked Dylan. I would have preferred the other bun we tried her with but it was her husbun so I respected her decision and now I adore Dylan. Daisy was clearly a much better judge of character than I am as she was happy with Dylan and I have stayed single all my life:):)

Dylan has seen so many buns come and go in the time I have had him and he is accepting of all the changes. He is very gentle and I think he has a good quality of life now the pain of his arthritis is under control.

Munchkin's moult is rather odd. I thought something was wrong with her initially. Molly looks very patchy too but both are just their moults.

Munchkin's moult is rather odd. I thought something was wrong with her initially. Molly looks very patchy too but both are just their moults.

She looks like she has started to change colour! :lol:
What a beautiful bunny family you have. Dylan has a lovely little face!

We can't stop you now Rhianna can we ? :lol:

Not that we'd want to, i've often wondered waht your buns look like! :)

ETA: rabbits, what you're rabbits look like!!! :oops:

Trust me, Gray, my rabbits are MUCH more attractive than my buns:oops::):)

Back