• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Too Damn Hot.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
................ for The Inspector

002-34.jpg

004-39.jpg

001-25.jpg

007-35.jpg

010-29.jpg

003-34.jpg

009-33.jpg

:love: I love him :love:

Awww he looks very relaxed though.

Its awful this heat. I have had a mild headache for a few days. Had a sleep from 7.30 to 9 this evening to try and get rid of it.

Awww he looks very relaxed though.

Its awful this heat. I have had a mild headache for a few days. Had a sleep from 7.30 to 9 this evening to try and get rid of it.

Apparently there is going to be a big thunderstorm tomorrow which should clear this oppressive air. Tis horrid at the moment.

Apparently there is going to be a big thunderstorm tomorrow which should clear this oppressive air. Tis horrid at the moment.

Thanks goodness. James now insists with the front window being shut and with the curtains drawn. Makes it stiffling.

Thankfully the back of the flat is cool. Have hardly seen my two today. Both in the back room under the bed. Have had to put bowls of water under the beds. They don't like the ice pod. Never mind the chins do.

They are awesome photographs! He's got such an expressive grumpster face:love::love::love:

Back