• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would any rescue (possible ARC for area) like a 'grassy hutch'?

claire**

Warren Scout
I bought a grassy hutch online - its not a hutch its a hideaway for small animals, says suitable for dwarf bunnies and my bun likes going in small spaces but when it arrived it has a few areas with some stuff on it that is probably natural and part of the sisal, but im fussy and dont want to give to my bun. Looks like dried blood but I'm sure its not.

Anyway I got a refund from the company after sending photos, and they said just to dispose of it, but if anyone wants it - more likely for guineas, then u can have it. otherwise I'll throw it out.

Fully understand if noone wants it but I am very fussy about things some other people might be happy to use it. Just thought I would offer. I'm in Twickenham, so near where ARC is.

Hi Claire - We can definitely make use of it for ARC, even if we offer it to someone adopting an animal from us and to make a donation for it. If this is ok, I'll pm you and get your address for collection. Thanks Gill

Back