• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Interactive' and 'Intelligence' toys for bunnies .....

Excellent, thanks I was looking at that one too! Ooooh might give it a try!

Do yours not fall out over it then??

My buns have the bottom one and love it. There are different settings of difficulty. So far they've mastered all four but I do have exceptionally intelligent bunnies :D

My buns have the bottom one and love it. There are different settings of difficulty. So far they've mastered all four but I do have exceptionally intelligent bunnies :D

That's really clever! I like the idea that they gradually work their way through the settings. I have those little children's stacking cups and pop treats under the cups but maybe they are now ready for a new challenge. I'm tempted to treat them!

I have the teach n treat ..

some of mine played with it .. others got annoyed & just flipped it over :lol: *cough*ANYA*cough*,

need to get it out for them again actually :D

Zooplus :censored: Good luck with that!!!

As a warning - do not pay by paypal!! :wave:

I have the teach n treat ..

some of mine played with it .. others got annoyed & just flipped it over :lol: *cough*ANYA*cough*,

need to get it out for them again actually :D

:lol: Mine couldn't flip it if they wanted to I always use it on laminate the feet have the best suction! Anya sounds like such a character :lol:

:lol: Mine couldn't flip it if they wanted to I always use it on laminate the feet have the best suction! Anya sounds like such a character :lol:

see I never thought of that :lol:, I put it on my bed for them :lol:

oh she really is such a little madame :lol:, TOTAL DIVA :lol::lol: .. she grooms NO ONE .. but asks for grooms from EVERYONE .. & if they don't oblige .. she runs off flicking her feet & thumping :lol:

when OH's little bro & his gf were staying .. they woke up .. & she was on the gf's pillow flopped out :lol:,

she really is a one of a kind bun :love:

I bought my Buns the "Teach and treat" one that you have to swivvel the cover round to get treats.

Level 1. Hazel lifted the whole thing up and chucked it down the hutch getting every treat in it.

Level 2 has pegs which they are supposed to lift out to get the treats. Hazel lifted the whole thing up and chucked it down her hutch dislodging the pegs getting all the treats. I havent tried the other levels as im sure brute force always wins. :roll: :lol: £10 well spent. lol.

Would definitely recommend...

Arthur has the Teach n Treat and loves it! He finds the easiest level the hardest though!

Back