• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beeeeilllllliiiiiddddhhh!!

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
He is a pain in the backside!! :lol:

He makes himself all relaxed on my knee, then pees on me. Then hops off my knee, turns back, and gives me the cheekiest little look ever. :evil: I swear he holds it in and waits till he can be on my knee. :lol:

Also, Sox and Jazzy are ever so tidy. They keep all their poos and pees in the tray or atleast in the attached run. The first day I put Beilidh in the big run and he poos EVERYWHERE. Then I get down on my knees, brush it all up. Then when I had it brushed up he snuck up behind me and bit my knuckle. I got a fright and threw the poo allover the run again...:evil:

Also, he's learnt how to move the litter tray out of the way to he can pee/poo behind it. :roll:

He won't eat the hay that Sox and Jazzy like, oh no, he has to have the posh expensive stuff. :rolleyes:

Anybody want the little turd? I'm willing to pay postage. :thumb:

He's already started chewing the hutch to pieces...
IMG_1062.jpg

see the little white bits? That was about 2 hours after he got home. I'm scared to look again. :shock:

He's so cheeky. Him and Sox had a thumping contest. Beilidh is louder :shock:

He has such a charecter, he's so confident and cuddly!!

He does hutch binkies. Its hilarious :lol: He doesn't do much in a big space, but in the hutch he binkies :lol:

(the paper in the tray wasnt shredded when I put it in, he shredded it himself :roll: and he usually has more hay than that. but he sits in the living compartment bit and pulls it through to there :roll::lol:)

Bless him! :lol: :love: How do you pronounce his name? :)

Beilidh is pronounced like Bailey :D

..Milosmummy, I'd put him in a box, but he's already destroyed them all. :roll: Seriously, I give him them to play with, come out 10 minutes later and he's demolished them :shock:

What age is he ... might his hormones be making themselves felt?

He's only like..9/10 weeks. :shock: I dunno what age hormones usually 'kick in' though. Maybe it is :?

I think maybe he pees on me because I smell like Jazzy? Hmm, I dunno.

(On the plus side, if this IS hormones, he might drop some of his, um, 'undesired' behaviours after being neutered:thumb:)

I think hormones can begin to kick in from 12 weeks, although it may take longer for his plums to show themselves. I didn't have Spenser as a baby, but I do remember being shocked at how young Mr McFlurry was when he started making amorous advances on my right arm. :shock:

Chuffed you kept the name.Its lovely,suits the ickle pickle!!:love::love:
Bet you cant remain cross with him for long!!

I think hormones can begin to kick in from 12 weeks, although it may take longer for his plums to show themselves. I didn't have Spenser as a baby, but I do remember being shocked at how young Mr McFlurry was when he started making amorous advances on my right arm. :shock:

Hahaha:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Quicker he can be neutered, the better. Here's hoping he bonds with S & J!! :?

It also sounds as if he's very bright & hell bent on discovering all he can do with the world.
It was quite a challenge to redirect my bun from destructive behaviour to more "acceptable" behaviour when he was little.
Does he by any chance eat much paper & cardboard or does he just tear it up?

It also sounds as if he's very bright & hell bent on discovering all he can do with the world.
It was quite a challenge to redirect my bun from destructive behaviour to more "acceptable" behaviour when he was little.
Does he by any chance eat much paper & cardboard or does he just tear it up?

I think most of the time he just shreds it, cos he always leaves loaaaads of little pieces all over the hutch:roll:

I think most of the time he just shreds it, cos he always leaves loaaaads of little pieces all over the hutch:roll:

That's like Spenser. It keeps him busy in his hutch overnight. I go through a lot of boxes. I wouldn't give them to him if I thought he was eating them as I believe it could cause gut problems.

That's like Spenser. It keeps him busy in his hutch overnight. I go through a lot of boxes. I wouldn't give them to him if I thought he was eating them as I believe it could cause gut problems.

Yep, it can cause blockages. when Lilah was still with us :)() we couldn't use newspaper cos she just sat and ate it like it was food :shock: she ate like 2 whole newspaper sheets in 1 night, and done some paper-mache poops. :shock:

It's OK funnybunnyabc I wasn't going to tell you off. :lol:
There are a few rabbits who eat wood pulp voraciously, & stop doing so when given bunny safe tree leaves instead. Sorry, I've no simple solution to the chewing issues :oops:

If you want I can send you the pictures of my foster hutch and cat tree inhabited by my two 6 month old fosters. Then you will have an idea of what is to come!! In fact this is it with the stuff I put in as a vain attempt to keep them from destroying their home. See the branch? Chewed right through in two nights!!:lol::lol:
FosterHutch1.JPG

If you want I can send you the pictures of my foster hutch and cat tree inhabited by my two 6 month old fosters. Then you will have an idea of what is to come!! In fact this is it with the stuff I put in as a vain attempt to keep them from destroying their home. See the branch? Chewed right through in two nights!!:lol::lol:
FosterHutch1.JPG

:lol:
Beilidh is completely ignoring the stuff I put in for him to chew, he'd much rather chew the hutch to pieces.:roll::lol: I have a video of me being all enthusiastic giving him all his chewy toys,then he just runs past me and I look like some crazy person standing waving chew toys in front of him :lol:

Wow, that is a thick branch they managed to chew through. :shock::shock:

Back