• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Carrier

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Milo (& Twinkles :cry:) new carrier arrived today. Should be excellent in the heat. In the winter we can roll the sides down so he will be protected from the cold/wind. He also likes to look and see where he is going and likes to be able to see the other people waiting in the waiting room.

photo-118.jpg

We have left it on the floor so Milo can explore it and hopefully when it comes to vet time he won't be so resistant to getting in it.

Ooo that looks great! I love the soft carriers, but mine do a lot of travelling in the car so I'm worried about them getting crushed in one.

So far Milo had only had to go to the vets a few times so not too worried. Plus it will fit quite snuggly between the seat and the glove box so shouldn't move around at all. Its actually huge but we did buy it with 2 buns in mind :(

Wow, that really does look fab!
I loved my soft carrier but Pie has chewed/dug a hole through it! :roll: :lol:

Back