• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane is booked in for a manicure tomorrow

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Well, she spends her day on carpets or lino, doesn't dig in her digging box,or do anything else to wear her nails down :lol:

She says she wants to grow her nails so that she can put pink nail polish on, but I've told her that having a diamond tiara is one thing, but painting her nails is a definite no no :no:

Vibes for Lady Jane's vet. Methinks her ladyship may not take kindly to the process. :lol: Spenser is having his nails done tomorrow too. :shock:

Vibes for Lady Jane's vet. Methinks her ladyship may not take kindly to the process. :lol: Spenser is having his nails done tomorrow too. :shock:

Lady has (so far!) been very well behaved at the vets - I think she rather enjoys being admired, so it makes it worth going :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

My 2 get a home pedicure. I am the one that needs to go to a beautican. :oops:

I could do them at home, but with The Boys having black nails I worry about cutting them to short (and getting bitten by Dan :oops:)

I never go to the hair dressers of have any sort of beauty treatment myself, so I don't feel guilty for paying for the buns to have their nails done anyway :lol:

eric has to have his done too as outside is scary. my vet does them when we go for dental checks. black claws + clippers = NOOOOOO!!!!

i do edgar pigs but he keeps very very still so i'm quite confident with his. my other dark piggy is a 2 man job as i've yet to find a way to hold her and trim her nails without her managing to bite:?

All the best Lady! I've just given myself a pedicure, I need to run around on concrete slabs like Benson and Lola! :D

Back