• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of your buns beds please :)

Mine like there castle from bunny bazaar :) I put some vet bed in the bottom and they also like to lie on the top of the castle when its warm (sorry its a bit blurry they keept moving)

DSCF1625-2.jpg

Its card board but it does say extra strong edible cardboard in the information! My bunnies have been having a good chew at it, I thought it would be a bungalow after the first night :lol: but there are only a couple of teeth marks around the door, and they really do love it I am very happy I got it and will be buying them another one when its been demolished :D

Its card board but it does say extra strong edible cardboard in the information! My bunnies have been having a good chew at it, I thought it would be a bungalow after the first night :lol: but there are only a couple of teeth marks around the door, and they really do love it I am very happy I got it and will be buying them another one when its been demolished :D

How muuch is it and whwere did u get it from

I bought a double duvet, cut it into 4 and sowed up the edges well. Each of my couples has a duvet square covered with a fleecey blanket. They love them and theyre so easy to wash, fast drying too :D

Cant put pics on at the mo as Im on my ipod :evil:

i looked it up online, its really great! :D

I bought a double duvet, cut it into 4 and sowed up the edges well. Each of my couples has a duvet square covered with a fleecey blanket. They love them and theyre so easy to wash, fast drying too :D

Cant put pics on at the mo as Im on my ipod :evil:

can the duvet be hand sowen or would i need a sewing machine?

Mine like there castle from bunny bazaar :) I put some vet bed in the bottom and they also like to lie on the top of the castle when its warm (sorry its a bit blurry they keept moving)

DSCF1625-2.jpg

How long did delivery take? i really am tempted but im never in for things getting delivered :lol:

Here's Salem modelling Stewart and Storm's bed. It's a cushion from an old sun lounger with a pet blanket wrapped around it...

Shed42b.jpg

And here's Stewart showing off his igloo...

Shed32b.jpg

And foster bun Sophie demonstrating her and Marshall's igloo...

Sophie25b.jpg

:wave:

Back