• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think Timmy has Uveitis again :(

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
This will be the third time, always in his right eye. Hes having a crazy moult at the moment so I suspected it might happen :(

I have some Fradexam left from last time, it doesnt go off until August 2013 and has been kept in the fridge, will it be alright to reuse? I dont really want to do a vet visit if possible. I know what it is, the vet didnt even do the tonometry test last time because hes had it before, so it seems abit of a waste of 35 euros for the consultation. I will go in and ask him for advise though.

My poor little angel :( this moult has really taken it out of him, hes feeling abit skinny so Im treating him to abit of bunny porridge every day at thevmoment. I hope hes ok :(

Vibes for him, poor wee fellow. xxx

Thankyou :)

I think its something that might reoccur for the rest of his life now :( Doesnt seem to bother him though, and hes an angel with his drops. He just comes over and sits still while I pit them in, i dont even have to pick him up :love:

It's good that he sits nice for you. :love: His wee white nose is so cute. I hope the problem clears up quickly.

Tons of vibes for your Timmy. xxx

I think I will have ongoing eye problems with Babydarling, my chinchilla. Not long after it clears up, it comes back. He has had blood tests, x rays etc. So at least we know it isn't something serious.

Not sure about the medication.

Back