• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo is on a diet! UD Pics

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
He has expanded a lot over the last week or so. I think as Twinkle's eating slowed down Milo picked up the slack. I have been calling him butter ball :)

At the moment he is eating his willow ball in an attempt to make me feel guilty like I am starving him :roll:

Last edited:
He has expanded a lot over the last week or so. I think as Twinkle's eating slowed down Milo picked up the slack. I have been calling him butter ball :)

At the moment he is eating his willow ball in an attempt to make me feel guilty like I am starving him :roll:

:lol:

My bun Mimi is on a diet at the moment too. Its wierd coz her husbun Timmy is actually a little skinny for my liking at the moment so hes getting extra pellets etc and shes getting no treats whatsoever! I feel so guilty! :lol:

Poor Milo, it's for his own good though. I don't think Spenser is overweight, but I would like the hay/pellets ratio to be better. :roll:

He keeps eating the willow ball but turning around to see if I am watching him :roll: First time in days I have had a really good laugh. He really is a character and I :love: him to bits. He makes the loss of Twinkle just that little more bearable.

Milo Hewoo RU. Does I looks like I needs to goos on a diets?

photo-117.jpg

photo-116.jpg

I ams a rewcently widowed bun bun :( ands I am just comforts eating!

He isn't massive but its definately noticable in person. I am just going to restrict a few things like banana and carrrot. I was using them to fatten up Twinkle and Milo ended up getting some when he shouldn't.

:love::love::love:

I agree it's hard to tell from the photos but he doesn't look overweight to me either. If you feel he has a little more 'padding' than usual, then it wouldn't hurt to cut down on the sweeter foods such as banana and carrot and offer more green foodstuffs instead. I'm sure a little piece of nana as a once a week treat wouldn't do any harm though. ;):)

Milo, I don't like banan and neither does Spenser. Tell Mummy you can have our share of the world's banana crop.

More seriously, Mummy is just looking out for your future health ... but even the best diets include occasioanla treats. ;)

Aww, he is just handsome and cute! I am sure his weight will settle down now he isn't gaining extras from Twinkle's health.

Back