• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vets in nottingham - were moving september

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
right guys Yuki is sick see this thread

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=302714

Were moving in with my oh parents next month probably the beginning of....

They live in Eastwood Nottingham theres this vets down the road that I used last time we lived there but I am not sure they are rabbit savvy of not
when she had this last time they gave her metacam and panacure it seemed to make her better

http://www.lawrencevets.co.uk/index.shtml

They have a rabbit clinic listed as part of their services my oh says they are known as a brilliant vet but I said to him brilliant cat, dog etc... vet does not make it a rabbit savvy vet he honestly dsnt know if its a good rabbit vet

so does anyone know this vets? is it good for rabbits? do you think its good for rabbits? If I were to phone them and ask them questions to check if they are a good rabbit vet what should I ask them

do you live in nottingham and know a good vets that I could get to easily from eastwood?

Last edited:
Not sure about easy as such, but I use Gamston Vets 4 Pets and won't use any other. I live about 5 minutes from the M1 but travel to Gamston.

Rachel, the main vet there is fantastic with rabbits. A few of us in Nottingham will only use this vet surgery.

we dont drive.... so it will take an hour by public transport to get there...

it takes half an hour by car so in an emergency a taxi could be called but it will be very expensive but money means nothing when you have a sick bun

I will have a think thank you for the suggestion

its trying to work out how getting there will be possible

keep them coming guys

Keep bumping it up, in the hope that someone will be able to advise someone closer.

Beth at Brinsley Animal Rescue might be able to help actually?? Eastwood isn't that far from her.

I *think* Beth at Brinsley uses Lawrence vets, but I'm not totally sure, so best to email her or send a PM (she's Brinsley Bunnies on here)

I think Beth is really busy at this time of year planning their summer open day, and lots of wildlife rescue too...so she doesn't get on the forum very often.

I gathered she would be >_< but hopefully she will get the pm notification sent to her email and respond ^^

Back