• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues near South East London

Dark_moon

New Kit
Hi everyone,

I'm after some recommendations of rescues near South East London.

I've been looking after my friends' house-rabbit this month whilst they've been on holiday, they're moving house in September and want to get Larry a friend, so I said I'd do some research for them...

They'd be especially keen on finding somewhere that will bond for them.

This is Larry,
P1030194.jpg

he's under a year old, neutered, vaccinated etc, and is just gorgeous, he will make some bun a lovely friend :)

A :thumb: for Starlight from me too. :D

There is also GBH Rescue in Beckenham; we got Bubbles from there.

You can also search for rabbits by area, here or look for local rescue centres, here.

Good luck with your search, Larry is gorgeous. :love:

nothing to add to the excellent advice given but just wanted to say good luck and please do introduce the owner to the forum :D

Thanks everyone I will pass all this on to them when they get back and will definitely encourage them to join the forum. :D

The only place I'd recommend is The Rabbit Crossing - fabulous care, fabulous knowledge and is completely dedicated when it comes to bonding - Helen slept on the sofa for 2-3 nights whilst bonding my too and they are so much in love now.

All my bunnies go back to Helen's for bonding - she's fab! :D8):p:thumb::thumb::thumb: (There isn't a picture for how much I recommend her - and I know my bunnies recommend her even more).

I think this link to facebook should work and show you which bunnies she's currently got available for adoption. Alternatively if you get in contact with her she'll let you know about other good places to contact too.

The only place I'd recommend is The Rabbit Crossing - fabulous care, fabulous knowledge and is completely dedicated when it comes to bonding - Helen slept on the sofa for 2-3 nights whilst bonding my too and they are so much in love now.

All my bunnies go back to Helen's for bonding - she's fab! :D8):p:thumb::thumb::thumb: (There isn't a picture for how much I recommend her - and I know my bunnies recommend her even more).

I think this link to facebook should work and show you which bunnies she's currently got available for adoption. Alternatively if you get in contact with her she'll let you know about other good places to contact too.

Thank you for the big up Sarah, but I can't rehome that far afield so it's no good for this particular person. Thank you for thinking of me though.

20 miles away is my absolute max due to time and resources.

OP - Hope you find a suitable bunny near you.:D

Back