• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roo Preparing for a Dog Show *Pics*

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Roo after being groomed is practiscing his tricks :D he also tried on his new bandana he got just for the show
hw will be entering - best rescue Dog, obedience class and Golden oldie :D
picturessss !!!
PICT0409.jpg

PICT0408.jpg

PICT0411.jpg

PICT0415.jpg

Those pics made me smile and cry at the same time. Smile as Roo looks so smart in his bandana :) and cry because he's the exact double of my Sam who I lost 3 years ago :)

Gorgeous Roo good luck for the show x

Aww :) What obidence skills does he know and how old is he? I showed the pics to my mum and she loves him. :love: :lol: He does look sweet in that bandana!! :D

aww :D
he does sit, stay., both paws, high five, lie down, roll over, jump, spin, through legs, and take a bow.
We use to do agility to and he use to do tunnels, weaving poles, high ramp, jumps and pause box !
he is about 6 or 7 years old :)

aww :D
he does sit, stay., both paws, high five, lie down, roll over, jump, spin, through legs, and take a bow.
We use to do agility to and he use to do tunnels, weaving poles, high ramp, jumps and pause box !
he is about 6 or 7 years old :)

Aww he is so clever :love: :D

Hope you get pics from the show. ;)

Last edited:
Back